Tue, May 02|
HarborChase Dr. Phillips
Florida Building and Life Safety Code Changes, CEMP Rule Requirements and More!
Time & Location
May 02, 2023, 8:00 AM – May 03, 2023, 4:00 PM
HarborChase Dr. Phillips, 7233 Della Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
About the Event
Please join us for this in-person Maintenance Workshop designed for maintenance leaders at all levels to provide the latest information on streamlining daily operations, emergency management preparedness, preventative maintenance and more. Space is limited. Register today! Workshop Fee - $159.
This course is approved for 6 CEUs.
- Florida Building and Life Safety Code Changes - Presented by: Skip Gregory, NCARB
- CEMP Rules & Requirements | What to Expect in a State of Emergency?
- Safety First for Residents and Employees: Locks, Alerts, Alarms - What's Your Emergency Response Plan? Presented by Monica L. Wilson, MS
- Resident Move-Ins & Unit Turnover
- Micro Sessions including:
- Exterior Maintenance - Roofing, Walkway & Parking Lot Restoration, Landscaping, Pools & Spas
- Interior Maintenance: - Elevators, Air Purification, HVAC, Plumbing, Commercial Floor Care & Waste Management
- Commercial Kitchen Nuts & Bolts:
**Breakfast and Lunch are included.
This ticket includes breakfast and lunch. This course is approved for 6 CEUs.$159.00+$3.98 service fee