Florida Senior Living Association is committed to offering excellent professional education opportunities. We strive to provide courses that are relevant to your needs. Our Professional Development Program helps providers maintain compliance with licensing regulations and provides opportunities for learning about new research and developments in caring for an aging population.
Our programs offer the required core training, and 12-hour refresher and quizzes for Executive Directors as well as many continuing education courses. In addition, we offer an annual senior living conference, annual legislative advocacy workshop, annual maintenance workshop, annual senior living retreat with other states, webinars, monthly regional meetings and specialized training in hot topics. And, let’s not forget about Leadership FSLA, a year long comprehensive leadership course for those wanting to advance in their careers in senior living.
By participating in FSLA’s Professional Development Program, you can:
Earn continuing education credits for your ALF administrator’s certification (FSLA is an approved provider through CE Broker for nurses , nursing home administrators, public guardians, and physical therapists.)
Network with other senior living professionals
Participate in the development of leadership skills to further your career.
We offer the following training programs:
We want to hear from you about your experience so please send us your comments. We are making improvements and changes on a regular basis.
Please note: All sales are final. Substitutions may be made prior to the start of the course. Once a course has started, there will be no substitutions or refunds of any kind.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Upcoming Education Events
- Multiple DatesWed, Dec 13Virtual Lunch and LearnDec 13, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ESTVirtual Lunch and Learn
- Multiple DatesWed, Nov 15Virtual Lunch and LearnNov 15, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ESTVirtual Lunch and Learn
- Wed, Nov 01Virtual Lunch and LearnNov 01, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTVirtual Lunch and Learn
- Thu, Oct 26Zoom WebinarOct 26, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDTZoom WebinarOct 26, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDTZoom WebinarPlan to join us for a fun after-hours monthly networking event series with Industry Partner Aaron Fish of Trestle Hospitality Concepts. This month's Guest is Dr. Krystal Culler, Founder & Creative Director of the Virtual Brain Health Center, discussing Brain Health Strategies for Senior Living.
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 25Virtual Lunch and LearnOct 25, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTVirtual Lunch and Learn
- Wed, Sep 27WebinarSep 27, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDTWebinar
- Thu, Sep 21Zoom WebinarSep 21, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDTZoom WebinarSep 21, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDTZoom WebinarPlan to join us for a fun after-hours networking event with Industry Partner Aaron Fish of Trestle Hospitality Concepts and special guests Julie Podewitz & Dani Merlino of Grow Your Occupancy. This months topic is Outreach and Networking Strategies: How to GROW your External Business Development
- Wed, Sep 20Virtual Lunch and LearnSep 20, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTVirtual Lunch and Learn
- Multiple DatesTue, Sep 12Virtual Lunch and LearnSep 12, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMVirtual Lunch and Learn
- Thu, Sep 07Zoom WebinarSep 07, 2023, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDTZoom Webinar